Friday 15 February 2008

PregnaCat and the 1001 Poses

So it seems like only minutes ago that my parents aquired the new kittens but time marches on and little Agnes is now expecting kittens herself! This has generated great excitement and the lavishing of perhaps excessive levels of attention (how many cats have you ever met that got an ultrasound?!). Anyway, as D-day draws near I have been roped in as standby nurse and have spent a few days cat sitting while Dad's been out. While I'm not sure I'd be a great help to Agnes during her delivery, it does mean that I get to witness the many, many sleeping positions she is working her way through. I guess I'd want to keep the weight off if I was that rotund.
So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you, PregnaCat and the 1001 Poses.



Meanwhile, on the other armchair, Pip gets in some quality time with Ted (a dismembered toy head, which, when he was little, he would sleep cuddled up to like a teddy bear).

As I think you can see, however, from the wild look in Pip's eyes, their relationship is complex!

When he's in the right mood you can get Pip to play 'fetch' with Ted. Pip the enormous cat-dog! If only I could get it on video I'm sure £250 from You've Been Framed would be mine for the taking!

No comments: